Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins
Today InnoGames launched the Closed Beta to its strategy-MMO Tribal Wars 2. The successor to strategy hit Tribal Wars will start with a moderate number of players to first ensure server stability – over the course of the next days, the game will gradually allow for more participants. In order to join the beta as one of the first, pre-registered players should check for a mail containing their beta key. InnoGames is also handing out keys via various social media pages. The Closed Beta will start with the browser version of the game, iOS and Android will follow at a later date.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/nl/browser-games/tribal-wars-2/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rangers of Oblivion Adds New Hound System and Rifle Weapon
- With greater threats comes the need for greater firepower, and Rangers of Oblivion offers that in this latest update.
- Hirez Roundup #8
- Today, I'm going to ruffle some feathers I imagine. This one will be a bit shorter than normal, but I'm going to talk about Cards Un...
- Space Hulk Ascension: Imperial Fists Expansion Available
- Independent developer Full Control today announced that the first expansion for S pace Hulk: Ascension is available now to download for PC, Ma...