Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: Classes Annouced
Today, just a couple of short days before their Founder’s Program goes live, Behaviour Interactive is happy to announce 18 of their many planned classes, spanning Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade’s four main factions: The Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, and Orks. It’s important to note that this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to classes, and more info about each will be announced in the coming weeks and months.
«A Space Marine class is very flexible – for example a Tactical Marine can be excellent at mid-range anti-infantry with a Boltgun, be a short-range vehicle killer with a Meltagun or take the sniper role with a Stalker Bolter. An Assault Marine performs a very different function depending on whether they equip a Jump Pack or a Storm Shield and a Devastator can be in the front lines with a Multi-Melta or stand far at the back with a Lascannon. They can also modify their accessories to get more accuracy, survivability, etc., in their role.
The unique flavor of Eldar Aspects, on the other hand, is that they are very specialized. A Swooping Hawk’s job is always to fly overhead and take out infantry, while a Dark Reaper tries to stay as far away from their targets as possible. So while the Eldar have as much customization as the other factions, it’s spread across a larger number of classes and there are fewer combat roles per class.
- Tactical Marine
- Assault Marine
Chaos Space Marines
- Chaos Space Marine
- Aspiring Sorcerer
- Dire Avenger
- Fire Dragon
- Dark Reaper
- Swooping Hawk
- Howling Banshee
- Striking Scorpion
More on each of the above classes will be coming in the weeks and months ahead. For more info, visit http://www.eternalcrusade.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- La Tale GSP - Available on Gamengame (Southeast Asia)
- Actoz Soft (CEO, Chien Tung Hai, www.actoz.com) has opened one of its games, La Tale (GSP), worldwide on a global platform through the game po...
- Spacetime partners with League of Legends Pro Players on New MOBA
- Former League of Legends professional Esports players to consult on the development of their latest game Call of Champions.
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing Mobile Review
- Despite Naruto’s main storyline ending in the manga a few years back, there’s hasn’t been any breaks in the endless slew of Naruto spino...