EverQuest II is Sony Online Entertainment’s second stand alone game that is set in the EverQuest universe. It is not a direct sequel, as the game takes place in a parallel universe rather than after the events of the original EverQuest. The game was originally released back in 2004, but was eventually re-released in July 2010 as a free to play game with a cash shop. The game has incredible graphics and audio and is a vast improvement over its predecessor. Since the game’s release, EverQuest II enjoyed 5+ major expansion packs and many smaller content updates. If you were a fan of the original EverQuest, or just looking for a new game to try, EverQuest II won’t disappoint, especially since it’s a free to play game now. The free to play restrictions have been mostly lifted now, leaving the game’s content vastly open for players to explore.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 08, 2004
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Daybreak Games
- Publisher: Daybreak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Incredible amount of variety
- +Huge variety of skills and advancements.
- +Large game world.
- +Solid interface.
- -Some annoying free to play restrictions.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 98 / 2000 / ME / XP / Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz / AMD Equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 128 MB 3D Graphics Card. (Geforce 6200 or better)
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: EverQuest II is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG based upon the popular EverQuest. The game has vastly improved graphics and audio compared to its predecessor as well as much smoother combat and overall gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shaiya Review
- Shaiya, a game of elves and dwarves, magic and fantasy, archers and… well, you probably already know the rest.
- Guardian Stone April Update Expands Game
- Hangame, the publishing brand of NHN Entertainment USA, is releasing the newest update for Guardian Stone!
- Battleline: Steel Warfare Servers Are Closing
- It is with a heavy heart that we inform you of the impending closure of Battleline: Steel Warfare.