EverQuest II Update 120: Myths & Monoliths Beta Now Available
via blog post
The EverQuest II: Myths and Monoliths beta has begun as of July 26, 2022. Beta is open to everyone, so copy your character over and check it out!
To patch and get into the Beta server:
- Open your LaunchPad.
- In the top-left corner, click the ‘Version’ link which will open the ‘Select Game Version’ panel.
- Choose ‘Beta’ in the drop-down menu, and then hit ‘Apply’ to begin patching.
- Hit ‘Play’ once patching has completed.
Other Important Information:
- Beta installs into a sub-folder that takes about the same space as your live game version.
- Remember to set the ‘Version’ back to your regular setting to access your normal server.
- Players who wish to participate in the Game Update beta with their Live characters can use the /beta command in game to copy characters to the Beta server. This process can take up to 1 hour to complete.
- If your copied /beta character is not displaying on the Beta server, please create a level 1 character on Beta, log that character in, and then log it out. Copied character(s) should then appear on the character select screen.
- The Beta server may not always be accessible as patching and Beta server maintenance will occur whenever it’s necessary.
- The Beta server is wiped periodically, meaning Beta characters may be deleted with or without notice.
- Anything you do on a Beta server is exclusive to the Beta server, and will not affect your live characters, except when Beta rewards are offered for you to /claim on live.
Find out more here! The update will launch in August 2022.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League to Spearhead Official ESL, RLC, and AVGL Events
- eSports for all!
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Steam Review
- By creating pauses when skills connect in the action Guilty Gear creates truly cinematic battles.
- EVE Online Releases New Pilot FAQ
- CCP Games releases a "New Pilot FAQ" to assist new EVE Online players in their journey.