EverQuest II’s Game Update 120: Myths & Monoliths Now Available
via press release
EverQuest II’s Game Update 120: Myths & Monoliths is now available, featuring the anticipated Fabled Veeshan’s Peak Raid, The Fabled Kurn’s Tower: Breaching the Void in Solo or Heroic mode, and The Fabled Kurn’s Tower x2 Raid. There are also new Vetrovia Harvesting Quests and Level 60 Tradeskills Quests for Advanced Books.
The key aspects of this update are:
- The Fabled Veeshan’s Peak: This Raid will have you fighting dragons galore, such as Druushk, Hoshkar, Xygoz, Silverwing, Phara Dar, and even the mighty Trakanon!
- The Fabled Kurn’s Tower: Breaching the Void: Venture into the tower and across The Expanse of Bone to The Great Lift. Continue up through The Atrium of Silence, and into The Pinnacle of Tolerance and test your might against Yynzik the Scornridden! Available in Solo, Heroic I, and Heroic II modes.
- The Fabled Kurn’s Tower [x2 Raid]: Work your way through the tower fighting some super tough foes along the way including Sir Rouland, the linked twins of Ilenee, and one other who you’ve never fought before!
- Collections for all new zones: Players should get their travelin’ shoes ready for traipsing about Norrath looking for shinies!
- Vetrovia Harvesting Quests
- Level 60 Tradeskill quest series for Advanced Books
- Loyalty Merchant update
- Overseer Merchant update
- Special items across all updated content
Articles You May Enjoy
- iRacing Review (PC)
- iRacing is a game that is sticking around, and it can be the home for many serious racers.
- Ankama annouces "Tactile Wars"
- From the makes of the Dofus and Wakfu series, Ankama announces Tactile Wars, a strategy game for mobile devices. Developed by an internal Anka...
- Camelot Unchained 9th Archetype Revealed as Pure Healers
- Pure Healers are going to be VERY STRONG compared to what you will typically see a healer capable of in an MMORPG.