Elvenar is a fantasy, strategy, city-building MMORPG created by Innogames. The main focus of the game lies on building and upgrading a city, but players also trade, explore the world map or have strategic turn-based fights on a 3D battlefield.
Fantastic realms: Take care of the construction of your village and guide elves or humans through the dazzling realms.
Residences, workshops & more: Pick up the reigns and lead your people into a new era by laying the foundation and building your city just the way you like it.
Explore and battle: There is a myriad of areas surrounding your city just waiting for your scouts to explore and relics to uncover. Get your hands on these relics by either trading some with the province owners or fighting over them against savage creatures.
Friendly neighborhood: You are not alone in Elvenar. Numerous other tribes of elves and humans have made their home. You can visit them and take a good look at their city building progress.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 27, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +2D and 3D visuals
- +Some light exploration
- -Generic gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP and up
- CPU: Intel i3 and up
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9 enabled GPU
- Description: Elvenar is a fantasy, strategy, city-building MMORPG created by Innogames. The main focus of the game lies on building and upgrading a city, but players also trade, explore the world map or have strategic turn-based fights on a 3D battlefield.
Articles You May Enjoy
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Prologue Available Today
- Legacy of the Void™, the standalone conclusion to the StarCraft II trilogy, will arrive by winter.
- MeoGames Launches Football Game 'Champion Eleven' Starring Pep Guardiola
- Football fans, rejoice! MeoGames has launched a FIFPro-licensed football management sim for iOS/Android called Champions Eleven.
- Neverwinter's Swords of Chult Update Arrives on Console in January
- Dinosaurs, undead and the evil servants of Acerak breach the walls of Port Nyanzaru, in the console version of Neverwinter.