Elvenar Launches on Google Play and iOS
Today marks the official launch of the Innogames’ mobile port of Elvenar! It’s on both Android and Apple! The Elvenar app features full cross-platform functionality: Elvenar fans can use their already existing accounts, switch back and forth between devices or create an entirely new account. In addition, InnoGames gives fans the chance to win an iPad Air 2 & a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 in a special social media competition (in the link below)! It is available on Apple iOS 8 or newer, and Android needs to be on 4.4.4 (EG: Samsung Galaxy S5). It’s great that it has cross-platform functionality and a new UI specifically for mobile. Don’t miss out on the fun!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The First MMORPG - The Early History of the Genre
- Meridian59 was released in late 1996 and Ultima Online was released in 1997, but these weren't the first two online games.
- Nexon’s Dragon Nest Adds Level 70 Cap Update, New Dungeons and More
- Nexon announces the release of a new update for Dragon Nest that raises the level cap, introduces advanced skills, and adds new content.
- Divinity: Original Sin Release Moves to June 30th
- Larian Studios has announced that the release date for the upcoming, co-op fantasy RPG, Divinity: Original Sin, has moved back slightly, from ...