Elvenar Launches on Google Play and iOS
Today marks the official launch of the Innogames’ mobile port of Elvenar! It’s on both Android and Apple! The Elvenar app features full cross-platform functionality: Elvenar fans can use their already existing accounts, switch back and forth between devices or create an entirely new account. In addition, InnoGames gives fans the chance to win an iPad Air 2 & a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 in a special social media competition (in the link below)! It is available on Apple iOS 8 or newer, and Android needs to be on 4.4.4 (EG: Samsung Galaxy S5). It’s great that it has cross-platform functionality and a new UI specifically for mobile. Don’t miss out on the fun!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bruce Lee Kicks His Way into Heroes Evolved Today
- Accept no imitations. Many games have had "Bruce Lee" characters, from League of Legends to Tekken. But Heroes Evolved has the real ...
- Topdeck Tutor: Paladins - Cards Re-Bound
- I stand by the notion that I enjoyed Cards Unbound in Paladins. Sure, it was different, but Paladins is still very much in the testing phase.
- Bots Review
- Bots is Acclaim's take on the popular mech genre but rather than a full fledged MMORPG like Age of Armor, Bots is closer to Exteel, by NC...