Elvenar Launches on Google Play and iOS
Today marks the official launch of the Innogames’ mobile port of Elvenar! It’s on both Android and Apple! The Elvenar app features full cross-platform functionality: Elvenar fans can use their already existing accounts, switch back and forth between devices or create an entirely new account. In addition, InnoGames gives fans the chance to win an iPad Air 2 & a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 in a special social media competition (in the link below)! It is available on Apple iOS 8 or newer, and Android needs to be on 4.4.4 (EG: Samsung Galaxy S5). It’s great that it has cross-platform functionality and a new UI specifically for mobile. Don’t miss out on the fun!
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Dying Light Expansion Revealed as The Following
- Today Techland has confirmed that it is indeed working on Dying Light: The Following – a feature-heavy, story-based expansion pack.
- Life is Feudal: Over 100,000 copies sold
- Bitbox Ltd announced today that sales of Life is Feudal: Your Own (LiF:YO) sold over 100,000 copies in just one month since its early access r...
- Das Tal Gets Increased Funding
- The full production budget has now surpassed €300,000.