Elvenar Adds Guild System: Band of Fellows
Today, InnoGames released a new feature in its strategic city-building game Elvenar: Fellowships. Players can now band together with up to 25 companions and engage in activities that all members profit from, such as trading and enhancing production by visiting each other’s cities. Being in a fellowship also allows access to the ingame chat-function which grants seamless communication between members.
By founding a Fellowship, players become its Archmage, the guild leader. They can invite other players as well as assign Aspirants, initiates for the Fellowship. Proper members will be granted the titles of Fellow, Ambassador or Mage, each with their own privileges and rights within the fellowship.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Mid-season finale now available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 2,” the newest update to the ongoing...
- Lord of the Rings Online Helm's Deep Press Preview
- The Lord of the Rings universe is about to go in deep… Helm’s deep, that is. The newest expansion for LOTRO is planned to be release very ...
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Sells over 2.7 Million Copies
- On March 25, players the world over launched a crusade against the fallen angel with the release of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls™ for Windows...