CrossFire is a team-based FPS title by Z8Games. With the new Crossfire 2.0 update, this game features updated models and textures, new characters, new weapons and more.
New characters: Classic soldiers have been remade with a level of detail never seen before.
New weapons: Weaponry such as the Knight SR25 Ares CQB, M4A1-S Ares Dual Mag, M37 Stakeout Ares Slug and the MP5-S Ares JHP will feature enhanced gameplay and increase the chances for survival.
Player Profiles: Show off your achievements and accomplishments to all of your friends with the renewal of the Profile pages.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Z8Games
- Publisher: Z8Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Varied game modes.
- +Players start with a lot of GP.
- +Short optional tutorial.
- -Dated graphics.
- -Few original or unique features.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0ghz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 6600 or better
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Cross Fire is a 3D first person shooter that looks and plays a lot like the original Counter Strike. Gain ranks, earn GP, buy new guns and keep track of your kill/death and win/loss ratios in this fast paced tactical shooter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planet Calypso: Halloween Mayhem 2014 Now Available
- Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE), announce...
- Soul Master Shutting down Nov 16. Relaunching 6-8 Months Later
- Soul Master, the 3D action MMORPG by GamesCampus, will be shutting down November 16, 2010. The game will relaunch 6-8 months later with new co...
- Spirit Tales announces open beta delay
- KoramGame has announced that the open beta launch for Spirit Tales has been postponed to May 10. The launch was previously scheduled for April...