CrossFire is a team-based FPS title by Z8Games. With the new Crossfire 2.0 update, this game features updated models and textures, new characters, new weapons and more.
New characters: Classic soldiers have been remade with a level of detail never seen before.
New weapons: Weaponry such as the Knight SR25 Ares CQB, M4A1-S Ares Dual Mag, M37 Stakeout Ares Slug and the MP5-S Ares JHP will feature enhanced gameplay and increase the chances for survival.
Player Profiles: Show off your achievements and accomplishments to all of your friends with the renewal of the Profile pages.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Z8Games
- Publisher: Z8Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Varied game modes.
- +Players start with a lot of GP.
- +Short optional tutorial.
- -Dated graphics.
- -Few original or unique features.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0ghz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 6600 or better
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hazards Ops: Now in Open Beta
- Open Beta servers for third-person action shooter Hazard Ops are now open. From now on, every mercenary that enlists will be granted instant a...
- New feature in Runescape puts power in hands of players
- Jagex has just announced a new update for Runescape that gives players the power to control the future direction of their MMO experience with ...
- The Trail Mobile Review
- The Trail is a free-to-play simulation and crafting mobile game by Fable creator Peter Molyneux himself.