Weekly Recap #269 Dec. 14th – Gigantic, Crossfire, First Assault & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Gigantic, Fable Legends, Skyforge, Wildstar, Ghost in the Shell: First Assault, Crossfire, Trove, Paladins, Dungeon Defenders II, Path of Exile, Devilian, Mytheon & MechWarrior Online!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending December 14th, 2015 (Dec. 7th – Dec. 14th).
Motiga moves Gigantic’s launch window into 2016:
Fable Legends delays its open beta to spring of 2016:
Skyforge celebrates the holiday time with Winter Celebration packs:
Wildstar extends black friday shopping with Winterfest Extravaganza:
Ghost in the Shell Online: First Assault announces early access program:
Crossfire gets overhauled graphics and more in its 2.0 update:
Trove introduces its Battleverse PvP content update along with a new class:
Paladins patch 0.9 is a game changer:
Dungeon Defenders II launches The Harbinger Awakens content update:
Path of Exile kicks of the Talisman challenge leagues with update 2.1.0:
Devilian launched this past week with all new founders packs:
Petroglyph Relaunched Mytheon as a buy to play title:
MechWarrior Online has made its way to steam with new content coming:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wartune: Hall of Heroes - Now available for iOS/Android
- Today, Kabam will release its latest MMORPG, Wartune: Hall of Heroes, for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices in addition to Google Play mobil...
- Captain Heroes: CBT registration now open
- ZQGame Global, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shenzhen ZQGame Network Co., Ltd (SZSE: 300052) today announced that its arcade shooter and RPG am...
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Gets Second Closed Beta
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will receive a second Closed Beta at the end of May.