UberStrike Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our UberStrike Page.
UberStrike is a 3D browser-based multiplayer FPS game published Cmune on Facebook. In this virtual world skill and speed is everything. Players must kill or splat as many opponents as possible in an intense shooting competition. Gameplay wise it plays a bit more like cartoony shooters like S4 League and GunZ than tactical games like Cross Fire and Combat Arms. Gameplay wise, UberStrike is a bit slower paced than any other FPS game. This is probably because the game is targeting a more casual audience, as it is published on Facebook after all. To learn more about UberStrike check out the official MMOHuts UberStrike page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dizzel: Early Access coming August 19th
- After a successful first beta, OGPlanet is proud to announce that Dizzel's Early Access will be available to all players across North Ame...
- Square Enix and Bigpoint announce Gameglobe
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have partnered together to offer Gameglobe, an online game platform.
- Tome November Steam Launch Announced
- TOME: Immortal Arena advances the MOBA genre to its action-first brawler core. Emphasizing combat and action over laning and grinding, matches...