Dinosaurs join Zombies Monsters Robots with New T-Rekt Update
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the T-Rekt update for Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR). Prehistoric meets robotic as players find themselves battling for survival against technological dinosaurs in the brand new T-Rekt update.
Three new co-op maps including the first open-world map, ‘Jurassholes’ – where players defend a research facility against an onslaught of enemies – three new PvP maps, new weapons, costume sets, and gear, make this over-the-top content update the best time for players to jump into the ultimate shooter playground for the PC.
For more details on the new T-Rekt update – and to download and play ZMR for free, please visit www.playzmr.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International Announces Reflections Release Date
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced Perfect World International's newest update, "Reflections," will launch on August 8.
- Line of Defense heads for Early Access in July
- 3000AD announced today that its upcoming MMOFPS Line of Defense will make its debut on Steam Early Access in July as part of its public Beta t...
- Digimon Masters Goes A-Hunting!
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, today unleashes a hot new hunt for exciting treasure in their leading MMORPG, Digimon Mas...