Dinosaurs join Zombies Monsters Robots with New T-Rekt Update
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the T-Rekt update for Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR). Prehistoric meets robotic as players find themselves battling for survival against technological dinosaurs in the brand new T-Rekt update.
Three new co-op maps including the first open-world map, ‘Jurassholes’ – where players defend a research facility against an onslaught of enemies – three new PvP maps, new weapons, costume sets, and gear, make this over-the-top content update the best time for players to jump into the ultimate shooter playground for the PC.
For more details on the new T-Rekt update – and to download and play ZMR for free, please visit www.playzmr.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Reveals 1vs1 Mode in Miami
- In Duel Mode, four players will step into an arena with a shortage of personal space, and two randomly chosen players will begin the battle in...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Coming Early 2015
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: Elemental Evi...
- Vikings – Wolves of Midgard Announced
- Kalypso Media and Games Farm today announced Vikings - Wolves of Midgard, a new action RPG with a Norse theme.