War Thunder’s Fiery Ball: Free for All Football (With Tanks) Available Now
Gaijin Entertainment is celebrating Russia’s advance to the quarter-finals of the World Cup with a limited-time event called “Fiery Ball”. Starting today, players can saddle-up their tanks and join the hunt for points, where only tactics, skill, and teamwork decide the winning side. Teams will consist of three (or four in squad vs. squad mode) players kick off in specially designed tanks that are fast and maneuverable. Not to mention, they also pack a serious punch. When the weapon is fired, the tank lashes forward in a sprint, much as a footballer would aiming for a shot. Players can use this to pass the ball, try to score or to tackle their opponents’ tanks. Players that score one victory in-game will compete for fame on the leaderboards, but will also receive a unique ‘Fiery Ball’ decal to show off their team spirit and decorate their vehicles. It lasts from today (July 5th) until July 9th.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- INSIDIA: Post-Apocalyptic Online PvP Mayhem Start on September 7th
- Bad Seed's Insidia is launching on Steam's Early Access platform on Sept 7th, and Gamescom visitors will have a chance to do battle ...
- Planetside 2 Review 2013
- It's a solid, open-world shooter with a stable community and plenty to do for anyone who wants to commit their leisure hours to the game.
- Blitzkrieg 3 Free Weekend and Dunkirk Operation with Boris
- Steady updates are still coming for Blitzkrieg 3, now that it's live! To celebrate, there is a free weekend coming from July 20th to 24th...