EVE Online: Mosaic Update Available
A new update to the sandbox sci-fi MMORPG EvE Online has been released recently Mosaic brings many changes to EVE’s massive sci-fi universe including:
- Permanent ship skins with over 100 gorgeous patterns give players a new way to customize their EVE Online experience
- A new, more open-ended opportunities system for new players to discover the universe
- Cruiser-sized burner missions offer serious PvE challenges to those daring enough to accept
- New assembly effects for structures in space
- Balancing to nullsec and lowsec ores
- New forcefield efffects for control towers
- Tech 3 destroyer rebalance
- Improved corporate role management interface
- Two-factor authentication for account security
- Nullsec infrastructure improvements
- Balancing of battlecruiser warp speeds
- Updates to the sensor overlay
For more info, visit http://updates.eveonline.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Super League Update Introduces Crystal Shop
- 4:33 Creative Lab has announced new content now available in Monster Super League, its mobile collection RPG.
- Forsaken World Mobile Expansion Detailed
- Fedeen Games have released more information regarding the hotly anticipated expansion for Forsaken World Mobile.
- Wild West Online to Launch in 2017
- 612 Games announces today that the recently revealed online multiplayer game Wild West Online will launch this year on PC.