EVE Online: Mosaic Update Available
A new update to the sandbox sci-fi MMORPG EvE Online has been released recently Mosaic brings many changes to EVE’s massive sci-fi universe including:
- Permanent ship skins with over 100 gorgeous patterns give players a new way to customize their EVE Online experience
- A new, more open-ended opportunities system for new players to discover the universe
- Cruiser-sized burner missions offer serious PvE challenges to those daring enough to accept
- New assembly effects for structures in space
- Balancing to nullsec and lowsec ores
- New forcefield efffects for control towers
- Tech 3 destroyer rebalance
- Improved corporate role management interface
- Two-factor authentication for account security
- Nullsec infrastructure improvements
- Balancing of battlecruiser warp speeds
- Updates to the sensor overlay
For more info, visit http://updates.eveonline.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Changes Incoming for League of Legends PBE
- Riot Games has identified an issue with their PBE servers. The same people have been using them since they were introduced so no new feedback ...
- Web Koihime Musou Officially Launches
- Gamania has announced the official launch of its web-based strategy game, Web Koihime Musou.
- Shikihime Garden: Karma Koin now available
- Appirits Inc. recently announced that they will begin to accept Karma Koin, a prepaid card solution provided by Nexon America, for in-game pur...