UberStrike Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our UberStrike Page.
UberStrike is a 3D browser-based multiplayer FPS game published Cmune on Facebook. In this virtual world skill and speed is everything. Players must kill or splat as many opponents as possible in an intense shooting competition. Gameplay wise it plays a bit more like cartoony shooters like S4 League and GunZ than tactical games like Cross Fire and Combat Arms. Gameplay wise, UberStrike is a bit slower paced than any other FPS game. This is probably because the game is targeting a more casual audience, as it is published on Facebook after all. To learn more about UberStrike check out the official MMOHuts UberStrike page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Officially Launches on Steam
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island exits Steam Early Access today to officially release on the Steam store!
- R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Launches Transcendence System
- Players will be introduced to the Transcendence system to maximize their powers and fight against menacing monsters in a brand-new dungeon!
- En Masse Entertainment Outlines Development Roadmap for TERA
- En Masse Entertainment has today published a development roadmap outlining future updates planned for their flagship action MMORPG, TERA.