Secret of the Solstice Reborn Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More about the game check out our Secret of the Solstice Page.
Secret of the Solstice is a fantasy MMORPG published by OutSpark – the same company behind Fiesta Online, Fists of Fu, Divine Souls and several other MMORPGs. Graphically speaking, the game looks a lot like Rangarok Online. It has four base classes with multiple job changes later on. The game launched the “Reborn” update sometime in early 2011 which changed the game quite a bit. Players explore the world of Xen, battling ever more powerful monster as they progress. SotS has a high level cap and fast experience making it deal for casual gamers. To learn more about Secret of the Solstice, check out the official MMOHuts Secret of the Solstice page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight's Fable: CBT Coming Soon
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has announced the release date for their next title: Knight’s Fable. Set to launch on...
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Comes to Steam
- For too long have PC users suffered, bereft of Guilty Gear's unique brand of insanity.
- Jagex Acquired by Chinese Investors
- Jagex confirmed it has been acquired by Chinese investors with immediate effect and a new Board of Directors has been constituted.