LiveLock – E3 2016 Dev Interview
JamesBl0nde visits the Perfect World booth to get an update on Livelock from E3 2016!
Livelock a cooperative top-down shooter created by Tuque Games and published by Perfect World Entertainment. You and up to two others players must work together to break the cycle of infinite war between machines. As one of “The Few” remaining Capital Intellects, you will need quick reactions and decision-making to overcome the chaos.
Since PAX South 2016 they’ve released two additional characters after Hex, Catalyst the support machine and Vanguard the tanky gentle giant!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution: New Evolution Begins in June
- Two years after Auto Club Revolution’s introduction on PC, Eutechnyx today unveiled details of how the free-to-play motorsport experience is...
- DFO Global: Neople Hosts 24-Hour Livestream as Open Beta Approaches
- The development team behind Dungeon Fighter Online is currently hosting a 24-hour livestream to celebrate the arrival of DFO Global Version
- Heroes of the Storm Enters CLOSED BETA
- Blizzard is excited to announce that closed beta testing has officially begun in the Americas region for Heroes of the Storm™, our free-to-p...