LiveLock – E3 2016 Dev Interview
JamesBl0nde visits the Perfect World booth to get an update on Livelock from E3 2016!
Livelock a cooperative top-down shooter created by Tuque Games and published by Perfect World Entertainment. You and up to two others players must work together to break the cycle of infinite war between machines. As one of “The Few” remaining Capital Intellects, you will need quick reactions and decision-making to overcome the chaos.
Since PAX South 2016 they’ve released two additional characters after Hex, Catalyst the support machine and Vanguard the tanky gentle giant!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online Devs Talk Faction Inspiration
- Snail Games has released a new developer diary zeroing in on the artistic styles and clashing worlds that define their upcoming Steampunk Fant...
- Dungeon of the Endless Coming Soon to iPad
- Dungeon of the Endless will make its debut on Apple® iPad® this summer.
- Albion Online Closed Beta Scheduled in November
- The Closed Beta of the first truly cross-platform sandbox MMORPG Albion Online is slated for 23rd of November.