Dragon Warlords: Now available on Google Play
Game Insight, a global leader in the development and publishing of free-to-play games for mobile and social platforms, is pleased to announce that its captivating 3D online PvP strategy game Dragon Warlords is available now on Google Play for Android devices.
Set in the epic fantasy world of Adan a thousand years prior to the events of Dragon Eternity, the phenomenally popular MMORPG with a player base of over 10 million worldwide, Dragon Warlords is a game of intense multiplayer battles as players must not only fight other players online and a world filled with mythical creatures, but also must defend their lands against invaders.
Build your castles and fortifications to protect your treasures from other players, amass your armies from an array of exotic units including fearless desert warriors and gargantuan mechanical monsters, and lay siege to your enemies fortresses using your cunning and exemplary strategic mind!
Powered by Unity’s 3D technology, Dragon Warlords features stunning graphics, silky smooth animation, amazing visual effects, dynamic combat and sound effects to truly immerse and empower the player as they fight to become the number one Warlord of Adan. Your greatest adventure begins now. Become a legend!
For more info, visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameinsight.dragonwarlordsandroid
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Launches Proxy Rebellion Bonus Weekend
- Plenty of exciting Alerts, deals and Rewards are now available across PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Warframe.
- Rise of Legions Review
- I have to admit, I haven’t had the best experience with a lot of MOBAs. I tend to find their communities toxic and just move on.
- Albion Online Introduces Upgradable Islands
- One of the most unique features, Albion’s system of Private Islands, receives a highly anticipated ‘upgrade’.