Grepolis Hosts The Annual Grepolympia
Today InnoGames started an event of Olympic proportions in the strategy browser game Grepolis. Grepolympia will be running on the ancient island worlds for the next four weeks. From now on, the most excellent athletes will face each other in fierce competition. Players, who successfully train their protégés will receive numerous in-game advantages.
Players will prepare their athletes in four gripping disciplines: hoplit race, archery, Javelin throwing, and chariot race. Each competition takes a week and requires a balanced training of several skills. Successful athletes obtain laurels, which can be exchanged for resources, several bonuses, spells and other effects. The most successful players will be bestowed with awards, ensuring eternal glory, and powerful Olympic rewards, massively boosting one’s troops and cities.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained: Survey results and Q&A session today
- City State Entertainment is regaining their breath after their BSC days recently, and If you happened to miss any of it you can catch up both ...
- NYCC 2013 Day 3 Recap
- Me and my brother didn’t have any scheduled meetings today, so I was free to spend the day however I wanted. First things first, we sought o...
- Guild Wars 2: New Details on HoTs Expansion (Borderlands Map)
- ArenaNet has revealed new details about the Desert Borderlands map heading to the popular competitive game mode World vs World with Guild Wars...