Grepolis Hosts The Annual Grepolympia
Today InnoGames started an event of Olympic proportions in the strategy browser game Grepolis. Grepolympia will be running on the ancient island worlds for the next four weeks. From now on, the most excellent athletes will face each other in fierce competition. Players, who successfully train their protégés will receive numerous in-game advantages.
Players will prepare their athletes in four gripping disciplines: hoplit race, archery, Javelin throwing, and chariot race. Each competition takes a week and requires a balanced training of several skills. Successful athletes obtain laurels, which can be exchanged for resources, several bonuses, spells and other effects. The most successful players will be bestowed with awards, ensuring eternal glory, and powerful Olympic rewards, massively boosting one’s troops and cities.
Articles You May Enjoy
- My Free Zoo Takes Wing in a New Update
- Upjers is proud to announce their title My Free Zoo has a new Museum Update featuring the Jurassic Era.
- Closers - Developer Interview about Wildhuter Seth
- Not too long ago, we sat down and had a chat with the Closers developers, about the newest character coming to the game.
- Hearts of Iron IV Gets Some Expert Analysis
- This week, Hearts of Iron IV has gotten some professional army feedback from the Swedish Armed Forces.