LiveLock – E3 2016 Dev Interview
JamesBl0nde visits the Perfect World booth to get an update on Livelock from E3 2016!
Livelock a cooperative top-down shooter created by Tuque Games and published by Perfect World Entertainment. You and up to two others players must work together to break the cycle of infinite war between machines. As one of “The Few” remaining Capital Intellects, you will need quick reactions and decision-making to overcome the chaos.
Since PAX South 2016 they’ve released two additional characters after Hex, Catalyst the support machine and Vanguard the tanky gentle giant!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardian Stone Second War Mobile Review
- As part of the successors of the first war, your character will be based on one of the three character types that you will see in the intro.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: Closed Beta Updates Improve AI, Co-op & More
- An exciting new update is coming to the Orcs Must Die! Unchained closed beta on Tuesday, September 23.
- Mu Legend's First Closed Beta Coming Soon
- Webzen has announced the global closed beta for its upcoming hack'n'slash MMO Mu Legend, set to begin in Fall 2016.