LiveLock – E3 2016 Dev Interview
JamesBl0nde visits the Perfect World booth to get an update on Livelock from E3 2016!
Livelock a cooperative top-down shooter created by Tuque Games and published by Perfect World Entertainment. You and up to two others players must work together to break the cycle of infinite war between machines. As one of “The Few” remaining Capital Intellects, you will need quick reactions and decision-making to overcome the chaos.
Since PAX South 2016 they’ve released two additional characters after Hex, Catalyst the support machine and Vanguard the tanky gentle giant!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns & Robots: Halloween Event Now Available
- Halloween thrills and chills are coming to Guns and Robots early this year. Two separate events are marking the start of this year's Hall...
- RF Online Officially Launches On GamesCampus
- GamesCampus has announced today its official service re-launch of RF Online.
- Crystal of Re:union Review
- True to form, Crystal of Re:union plays like your usual free-to-play kingdom builder.