LiveLock – E3 2016 Dev Interview
JamesBl0nde visits the Perfect World booth to get an update on Livelock from E3 2016!
Livelock a cooperative top-down shooter created by Tuque Games and published by Perfect World Entertainment. You and up to two others players must work together to break the cycle of infinite war between machines. As one of “The Few” remaining Capital Intellects, you will need quick reactions and decision-making to overcome the chaos.
Since PAX South 2016 they’ve released two additional characters after Hex, Catalyst the support machine and Vanguard the tanky gentle giant!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amplitude Celebrates Endless Day with Big Reveals and Sales
- Amplitude Studios celebrates Endless Day again this year!
- CoD Advanced Warfare: Havoc DLC Now Available (For PS3/PS4)
- Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Havoc, the first DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is now available for PlayStation 4 and PlaySta...
- New World Press Preview Impressions
- Sandbox MMOs are difficult for me to get into, as a lot of them are PVP heavy with little to no consequences for demolishing newcomers.