Iron Grip: Marauders Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Iron Grip: Marauders Page.
Iron Grip: Marauders is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by ISOTX. The game is set in the Iron Grip games universe. It plays a lot like Batheo, Caesary, Kingory and other browser based strategy MMOs, except with one key difference. Players actually micro manage units in each battle via turn based combat. There’s a lot of skill involved in the game and after playing it for a while, I can safely say it has a higher production value than many other browser based strategy games. Those interested in a strategy MMO should definitely give the game a try. To learn =more about Iron Grip: Marauders check out the official MMOHuts Iron Grip: Marauders page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Reveals Hayato
- The legendary samurai Hayato soon arrives for MapleStory fans.
- Alganon goes F2P, sort of
- Alganon drops subscription fee. Gamers still required to purchase game to play though, think Guild Wars.
- Call of Duty Will Return to San Diego Comic Con
- On July 21st, Activision and Infinity Ward will take fans behind-the scenes of the rich narrative in Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare.