Iron Grip: Marauders Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Iron Grip: Marauders Page.
Iron Grip: Marauders is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by ISOTX. The game is set in the Iron Grip games universe. It plays a lot like Batheo, Caesary, Kingory and other browser based strategy MMOs, except with one key difference. Players actually micro manage units in each battle via turn based combat. There’s a lot of skill involved in the game and after playing it for a while, I can safely say it has a higher production value than many other browser based strategy games. Those interested in a strategy MMO should definitely give the game a try. To learn =more about Iron Grip: Marauders check out the official MMOHuts Iron Grip: Marauders page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis for Android and iOS: InnoGames Publishes First Video
- Today InnoGames presented the first video material covering the upcoming apps for its strategy game, Grepolis.
- Lime Odyssey expands Alpha Test
- Aeria Games has announced the expansion of its alpha test for Lime Odyssey.
- EVE Online: Oceanus Feature Site Now Available
- EVE Online’s Oceanus release feature site went up today, along with an in-development video highlighting the changes coming in the September...