Magic the Gathering Tactics Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Magic the Gathering Tactics Page.
Magic the Gathering Tactics is a 3D trading card game style fantasy MMO published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest 2, Vanguard, Clone Wars Adventures, Poxnora, Free Realms and numerous other games. In its core, Magic the Gathering Tactics plays a lot like Poxnora and other “tactics” based miniature games. Much of the game’s lore and characters are from the Magic the Gathering universe. Much like BattleForge from Electronic Arts, players must purchase booster packs with real cash to build more advanced decks. To learn more about Magic the Gathering Tactics check out the official MMOHuts Magic the Gathering Tacticspage which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Rounds out CUBE Systems
- After a near four hour stream today hosted by Lead Engineer Andrew Meggs, the first structure build with dynamically curved blocks was introdu...
- Divinity: Original Sin II Unlocks Romances and Shapeshifting
- Campaign backers (including PayPal pledges) have unlocked two additional stretch goals; Love & Hate and the Shapeshifting Mask.
- Wargaming Announces 15 Year Anniversary Specials and Sales
- In celebration of Wargaming’s 15 year anniversary, World of Tanks players will be able to get in on the festivities with some great deals an...