Magic the Gathering Tactics Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Magic the Gathering Tactics Page.
Magic the Gathering Tactics is a 3D trading card game style fantasy MMO published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest 2, Vanguard, Clone Wars Adventures, Poxnora, Free Realms and numerous other games. In its core, Magic the Gathering Tactics plays a lot like Poxnora and other “tactics” based miniature games. Much of the game’s lore and characters are from the Magic the Gathering universe. Much like BattleForge from Electronic Arts, players must purchase booster packs with real cash to build more advanced decks. To learn more about Magic the Gathering Tactics check out the official MMOHuts Magic the Gathering Tacticspage which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Hitting NA and EU This Winter
- “Blade & Soul is one of the most anticipated online games by Western consumers," commented John Burns, senior vice president of pub...
- Spiritual Successor to Shining Force Online hits Kickstarter
- Rather than give up and scrap the title, they decided to take it to Kickstarter to raise funds to replace all of the Sega-owned trademarks (th...
- The Alchemist Code is Now Available on iOS and Android
- The official launch of the strategy RPG, The Alchemist Code by gumi is now live on iOS and Android!