Magic the Gathering Tactics Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Magic the Gathering Tactics Page.
Magic the Gathering Tactics is a 3D trading card game style fantasy MMO published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest 2, Vanguard, Clone Wars Adventures, Poxnora, Free Realms and numerous other games. In its core, Magic the Gathering Tactics plays a lot like Poxnora and other “tactics” based miniature games. Much of the game’s lore and characters are from the Magic the Gathering universe. Much like BattleForge from Electronic Arts, players must purchase booster packs with real cash to build more advanced decks. To learn more about Magic the Gathering Tactics check out the official MMOHuts Magic the Gathering Tacticspage which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online's Community Asks For Answers - and Gets Them
- Sandbox Interactive announces the first series of developer Q&A sessions for Albion Online.
- LawBreakers’ First Public Alpha Announced
- Gamers will be able to participate in LawBreakers’ closed alpha tests beginning in mid-June.
- Nadirim Skll System Revealed
- The 1001 Arabian Nights themed browser based MMORPG Nadirim is inching closer to release. The game's skill system was revealed recently.