Genre-bending Prime World Enters Open Beta
After many open beta weekends, the wait is finally over. The award-winning Prime World just entered its full 24/7 Open Beta.
Prime World is a competitive RPG that merges fast-paced MOBA-style battles with long-term persistent MMO hero development and strategy castle building. The game boldly steps beyond the classic three-lane map of modern MOBAs – there are currently eight game modes: from fast and fierce PVP to cooperative PVE and even PVPVE if seven other modes weren’t enough.
“We at Nival never tried to fit Prime World into one genre and always strived to create genre-bending experiences. So while press praises the game, it seems journalists are yet to reach an agreement on what to call Prime World – we’ve got awards ranging from Best Strategy Game of E3 from IGN to Best MOBA from RTSGuru and Best MMO from Igromania,” said Sergey Orlovskiy, CEO of Nival.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns & Robots: Halloween Event Now Available
- Halloween thrills and chills are coming to Guns and Robots early this year. Two separate events are marking the start of this year's Hall...
- League of Legends Doombots Review
- DoomBots are mean; terrifyingly mean. They do unfair, horrifying things that will probably give the casual player nightmares for weeks on end....
- Chaos Chronicle Guild War Update Now Live
- Nexon has announced the launch of its first major update for Chaos Chronicle, Guild War.