War Thunder Enters Open Beta
Gaijin Entertainment has proudly announced the start of War Thunder’s open beta test in North America, South America, and Europe. The game previously began open beta in Russia a few weeks ago.
Creative Director of Gaijin Entertainment commented:
“After four years of working on War Thunder, we’re sincerely happy that we can finally present it to the gaming community all over the world. Every stage of the development, and every update, brings us closer to the goal we’ve established for War Thunder: a combat MMO so massive it’s sort of game that, until now, players could only dream about. With all of the new features recently added, we believe that War Thunder will exceed players’ expectations and that aerial combat fans and World War II buffs are in for a real treat.”
New open beta participants will find significant improvements to War Thunder since closed beta testing, including an updated interface, introduced communication functions, the introduction of combat wings formations for team play, a realistic battle mode with cockpit-only view and specially designed simulator difficulty, and hundreds of new and reworked flight models.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Triad Wars: April Update Incoming
- Triad Wars players should be in for a new update on Wednesday.
- Hearthstone: Journey to Un'Goro - 11 Cards Revealed
- Senior game designer Peter Whalen and the ever lovable streamer Day show off a few new cards from the upcoming expansion.
- City of Heroes Players Fight to Save Their Home
- The City of Heroes community is petitioning NCSoft to keep the game alive.