Rumble Fighter Just Got Reloaded After 6 Years
OGPlanet, a longstanding publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer online games, yesterday released Rumble Fighter: Reloaded, the biggest update in 6 years for the MMO brawler Rumble Fighter that has “reloaded” the game with features that North American fans have awaited for years. Among the improvements are new in-game areas, bosses, items, events, a daily quest system, and the much anticipated social Plaza.
Rumble Fighter: Reloaded Key Features:
Plaza – Take a break from fighting and meet friends in the Plaza, a new gathering place for players to unwind, chat, and even go fishing , another new feature for players to fish for rewards.
Quest System – Providing a new way to improve and reach the top, players can now earn great rewards by completing daily quests.
D-H-SBASE – One of the toughest yet, this brand new Adventure Mode scenario challenges players to infiltrate Dr. Nature’s D-H-SBASE and defeat Big Dog to gain Boss Mode Set pieces.
New Battle Maps – Two new war-torn maps, Basseterre Bridge and Overpass, offer challenging feats to overcome. Both maps are available in both Battle Mode and Rumble Mode – Arena.
New Items – In addition to a new Random Box (that players can open for rare items), the newly released Scrolls and ExoCores allow players to unleash special powers and fighting tactics. Players can even show off their signature fighting styles with matching costumes.
Improved Training Mode – Players are now able to train on various maps, toggle training NPC settings such as movement and attack types, and recall training NPCs to their current location.
To kick off Rumble Fighter: Reloaded, a wealth of engaging events will be hosted for prizes from July 26th to August 2nd, 2013. Furthermore, players can earn a free Mystery Box Silver when they log at least one hour of playtime every Wednesday. Be sure to login and get your Rumble on now to win great items!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero of the Obelisk Open Beta Goes Live November 28th
- Hero of the Obelisk, the much-anticipated free-to-play dungeon crawler MMO, has announced it will enter into open beta testing this Thursday, ...
- April Fools' 2020 Roundup
- Check out all the videos below, covering April Fools' ongoings this year!
- Mankind Reborn's Latest Dev Update Discusses Arena, In-Game Betting and More
- Mankind Reborn has some pretty big updates to discuss in their latest developer email, and the first is the ARENA Module.