Hockey Dash Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Hockey Dash Page.
The latest free to play hockey MMO, Hockey Dash, is being published in North America by OGPlanet which also publishes Lost Saga, LaTale, and Rumble Fighter. Like most sports games, Hockey Dash isn’t so much concerned with an authentic experience as it is with fun, fast paced, casual gameplay. Like Slapshot and FreeStyle Street Basketball, Hocke Dash won’t have any fouls, or other rules that slow down gameplay. Instead, it will play as a ‘street’ sports game. There are many fields to play on, and the game borrows aspects from both ice and street hockey. There are three positions to play as and six characters to chose from. The game has recently finished its closed beta testing so expect open beta to start soon! To learn more about Hockey Dash check out the official MMOHuts Hockey Dash page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New First Assault Character Revealed: Maven
- Today, Neople has released its first major content update for First Assault, introducing a new character and new map.
- Dragon Saga Crosses Over To Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has revealed new details on an upcoming expansion for players of Dragon Saga.
- SMITE Indomitable Spirit Patch Notes - Xing Tian Revealed
- Hi-Rez has released their latest set of patch notes for third person MOBA, SMITE, leading into the release of the Chinese guardian Xing Tian!