Hockey Dash Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Hockey Dash Page.
The latest free to play hockey MMO, Hockey Dash, is being published in North America by OGPlanet which also publishes Lost Saga, LaTale, and Rumble Fighter. Like most sports games, Hockey Dash isn’t so much concerned with an authentic experience as it is with fun, fast paced, casual gameplay. Like Slapshot and FreeStyle Street Basketball, Hocke Dash won’t have any fouls, or other rules that slow down gameplay. Instead, it will play as a ‘street’ sports game. There are many fields to play on, and the game borrows aspects from both ice and street hockey. There are three positions to play as and six characters to chose from. The game has recently finished its closed beta testing so expect open beta to start soon! To learn more about Hockey Dash check out the official MMOHuts Hockey Dash page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Emobi Games announces 2112
- Emobi Games, a Vietnamese game developer, has announced the development of a free-to-play MMO called 2012.
- Divines of the East Review
- The art is the strongest part of this game. Blending colors and sweeping brush strokes convey a pleasing stage to play in. Characters are draw...
- DOTA 2 Partners with Plays.tv for Next Gen Smart Highlights
- DOTA 2 has announced a partnership with Plays.tv to bring a new level of quality replay capture and sharing.