Alteil Horizons Offers Detailed Plans in Kickstarter Update
Indie developer Apocoplay has released a clear vision of their goals for the innovative iTCG, Alteil Horizons. Not only do they lay out the formats of tournament play, but offer a grander vision of how the community will play out, how tournaments will be organized, and a sneak peak into the F2P monetization systems that ensure balance and equality for competitive players across the board.
Some interesting info on Alteil 1 legacy cards can also be found. It’s a long but strong detailed post worth checking out on their official Kickstarter here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mini Fighter Online Open Beta on Dec 17
- The Mini Fighter Online Open Beta Test is set to start on Dec 17th 2009. Mini Fighter Online is a 2D fighting game and is the first MMO by Net...
- gumi to Launch WAKFU Raiders in Summer 2015
- gumi, Inc. and Ankama are proud to announce its upcoming mobile role-playing game WAKFU Raiders.
- War Thunder enters a "New Era" with Update 1.71
- The latest update for War Thunder is "New E.R.A.", Update 1.71. The popular combat title is moving beyond World War II with this upd...