Alteil Horizons Offers Detailed Plans in Kickstarter Update
Indie developer Apocoplay has released a clear vision of their goals for the innovative iTCG, Alteil Horizons. Not only do they lay out the formats of tournament play, but offer a grander vision of how the community will play out, how tournaments will be organized, and a sneak peak into the F2P monetization systems that ensure balance and equality for competitive players across the board.
Some interesting info on Alteil 1 legacy cards can also be found. It’s a long but strong detailed post worth checking out on their official Kickstarter here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Reveals the Paladin Class
- Skyforge is continuing to reveal its classes, and today has revealed the Paladin class, a defender of the oppressed and a fearless warrior.
- Black Desert Online Launches Partner Program
- Kakao Games invites their content creators and influencers to be a part of their new Black Desert Online Partner Program.
- Act of Aggression Launches Multiplayer Pre-Order Beta
- Act of Aggression - Eugen Systems' new RTS - launches multiplayer pre-order beta today.