Alteil Horizons Offers Detailed Plans in Kickstarter Update
Indie developer Apocoplay has released a clear vision of their goals for the innovative iTCG, Alteil Horizons. Not only do they lay out the formats of tournament play, but offer a grander vision of how the community will play out, how tournaments will be organized, and a sneak peak into the F2P monetization systems that ensure balance and equality for competitive players across the board.
Some interesting info on Alteil 1 legacy cards can also be found. It’s a long but strong detailed post worth checking out on their official Kickstarter here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Heroes Online: First ten heroes revealed
- Releasing this fall, Chaos Heroes Online is a highly competitive MOBA that challenges players right up until the end of the battle, and the ab...
- Com2us announces Summoners War World Arena Championship
- Are you ready to be the greatest summoner in the world? Com2us announced that Summoners War: World Arena Champions 2017 is coming.
- New screenshots for The Lord of the Rings Online Update 7
- The Lord of the Rings Online is preparing for its next update (Update 7) with its first set of screenshots.