Gravity Rider Launches Today on iOS
Vivid Games third game this year is Gravity Rider, a motor-racing game with a futuristic setting. For those who enjoy overcoming physics-based obstacles while also competing on others, this is the title for them. Gravity Rider is the fruit of Vivid Games working with Fontes Studio as a part of Vivid Game’s publishing program and is officially live on iOS. It’s scheduled to go live on Google Play tomorrow (September 7th) as well as the subscription model on the Brazilian channel Bemobi. Maneuverable and fast vehicles, numerous upgrades and personalization choices are only a sample of the options players can find in the game. Uniquely designed and challenging 3D tracks full of dangerous twists, traps and puzzles are placed on beautiful and colorful planets. This while also racing other players promises to be very exciting.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outspark Announces New MMORPG - Luvinia Online
- OutSpark announces new MMORPG Luvinia Online. The game was developed in China by Shanda Games and will be launching in the U.S. through Outspa...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: PAX Prime Panel Announced
- Robot Entertainment is hosting its first PAX Prime panel and will be chatting with fans about all things Robot. Hear some of the history behin...
- HoloGrid: Monster Battle Now on Kickstarter
- Phil Tippett & HappyGiant announced the launch of a Kickstarter campaign for HoloGrid: Monster Battle.