World of Speed Reveals the Sunny Azure Coast
My.com has released new track screenshots for their action-racing game, World of Speed, revealing the sunny Azure Coast.
There are few places in the world more beautiful than the Azure Coast. It’s one of the locations in World of Speed featuring a point-to-point track rather than a circuit.
It is a highly technical track filled with enough difficult corners to rival that of the Nürburgring. But it is long enough that there are quite a few sections where you’re guaranteed to hit top speed.
This track has something for everyone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Payday 2 Crimewave Edition launches on June 12
- 505 Games and OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio, today announced that PAYDAY 2: Crimewave Edition will be available across Europe on 12th June.
- Sevencore Entering Open Beta Sept. 6th
- Sevencore is ready for open beta on September 6th! The new MMORPG from gPotato offers players a unique mounted combat system and the power to ...
- Open Beta of Winterfrost Legacy Begins
- Winterfrost Legacy will be made available globally this 10:00 AM EDT August 25, 2015.