World of Speed Reveals the Sunny Azure Coast
My.com has released new track screenshots for their action-racing game, World of Speed, revealing the sunny Azure Coast.
There are few places in the world more beautiful than the Azure Coast. It’s one of the locations in World of Speed featuring a point-to-point track rather than a circuit.
It is a highly technical track filled with enough difficult corners to rival that of the Nürburgring. But it is long enough that there are quite a few sections where you’re guaranteed to hit top speed.
This track has something for everyone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hot Dance Party Steps Review
- Like many dance games, Steps uses an arrow system to input steps. However, these are not scrolled and hit on beat like DDR.
- Nosgoth Welcomes All to the Legacy of Kain Universe with Open Beta
- Open Beta status means all players worldwide are free-to-play Nosgoth, which pits the resourceful Human faction against their marauding Vampir...
- PlanetSide 2: New Continent "Hossin" Available
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today launched Hossin, a new swamp continent for the critically acclaimed free-to-play massively multiplay...