World of Speed
Created by the development team behind Project CARS and former ‘Need for Speed’ developer, World of Speed is a F2P car racing game that takes arcade style racing into the new era by combining AAA graphics and visuals with massive multiplayer online competition.
Type: MMO Racing
EXP Rate: N/A
Pros: +Tons of real world locations, arcade style gameplay, clubs and social features
Cons: -Limited information available
World of Speed Overview
Team Racing: World of Speed introduces a new level of connected competition allowing players to team up and compete in an ever-expanding number of gameplay modes where completing team-based objectives determines the victor.
Clubs: Players can team up with friends and other players to form clubs where they can customize their logos, earn access to a club garage social hub, compete against other clubs, show off in the Airfield Playground and battle in high-stakes races in Territory Wars.
Lots and lots of cars: Players can earn and collect a continuously growing roster of cars ranging from everyday city runners to the fastest super cars on the planet while housing them in their own costume garage.
Locations: Race across iconic licensed circuits and custom built tracks based off real-world locations, including Brands Hatch to London, Monaco and Moscow.
World of Speed Screenshots
World of Speed Featured Video
World of Speed Review
World of Speed Videos
World of Speed – E3 Customization Trailer
World of Speed – Official Announcement Trailer
World of Speed Links
World of Speed System Requirements
World of Speed Articles
- World of Speed: McLaren F1 Car Revealed - Posted on October 23, 2014
My.com has just revealed a brand new car for their upcoming online racing game: World of Speed. The McLaren F1 is one of the most iconic cars of all time and publisher My.com and developer Slightly Mad Studios are extremely excited to announce that players will be able to drive it in World of Speed.
- World of Speed introduces the Ford Mustang GT - Posted on September 24, 2014
Introducing the Ford Mustang GT - the latest car to join World of Speed. It's the first American muscle car to be added to the game but certainly won't be the last.
- My.com: Closed Beta Dates for upcoming games revealed - Posted on August 13, 2014
Today at Gamescom My.com revealed the closed beta dates of its three upcoming AAA massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) World of Speed, Armored Warfare and Skyforge. Additionally, all-new features and gameplay trailers have been revealed at Gamescom, giving fans a deeper look into each game and a chance to sign up for the closed betas.
- My.Com appearing at Gamescom 2014 - Posted on July 24, 2014
My.com is pleased to announce the European premier of its three upcoming massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) World of Speed, Armored Warfare and Skyforge at this year’s Gamescom, Germany.
- World of Speed Exclusive Screens June 26th - Posted on June 27, 2014
By far one of the top titles we came across at E3 this year was My.com's World of Speed. At last a free to play racing game built from the ground up to incorporate all the addictive elements of an MMORPG into the solid visuals
Similar games we recommend
- Need for Speed World - Need for Speed World is a realistic 3D racing MMO that is the first free to play game in the popular NFS series. Explore, race, and drive dozens of cars in NFSW
- Auto Club Revolution - ACR is a social racing game published by Eutechnyx. Players can participate in daily tournaments, upgrade their vehicle, buy new ones, and compete with friends!