Karos Online Arrives on Steam Platform
Focused on extending its product portfolio with 9 new titles launched in the course of the past year, NIKITA ONLINE, Russia’s online games market leader, takes a great deal of professional responsibility in nurturing its previously released projects.
Five years back the Korean-developed MMORPG, Karos Online, was published in Russian for the first time and since then has managed to garner considerable audience of more than 4 million users, thus becoming the most commercially successful version of the game.
The title’s arrival on Steam, which recently reported on achieving 100 million active accounts milestone, is expected to result in further growth of the Karos Online’s Russian-speaking user base. The Russian publisher has already set a new game server titled “Bloodstone” online in order to avoid overcrowding and accommodate newcomers in the most comfortable environment with plenty of free space to start their adventurous virtual life from scratch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lord of Dice Review
- Lord of Dice is a free-to-play mobile game from GameTayo.com for the Android and iOS platforms.
- Chambara Now Available on PlayStation 4
- Chambara delivers the nostalgia of classic local multiplayer gameplay for modern gaming consoles.
- World of Speed: BMW Z4 sDrive30i Revealed
- Today, the racing game gurus at Slightly Mad Studios are revealing the BMW Z4 sDrive30i from upcoming racing MMO World of Speed with a trailer...