Karos Online Arrives on Steam Platform
Focused on extending its product portfolio with 9 new titles launched in the course of the past year, NIKITA ONLINE, Russia’s online games market leader, takes a great deal of professional responsibility in nurturing its previously released projects.
Five years back the Korean-developed MMORPG, Karos Online, was published in Russian for the first time and since then has managed to garner considerable audience of more than 4 million users, thus becoming the most commercially successful version of the game.
The title’s arrival on Steam, which recently reported on achieving 100 million active accounts milestone, is expected to result in further growth of the Karos Online’s Russian-speaking user base. The Russian publisher has already set a new game server titled “Bloodstone” online in order to avoid overcrowding and accommodate newcomers in the most comfortable environment with plenty of free space to start their adventurous virtual life from scratch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New sandbox game "TUG" gets alpha release on Kickstarter
- Nerd Kingdom revealed that their newest survival game "TUG" will be launching soon in alpha form.
- Aftercharge Launches on Steam and Xbox One
- Chainsawesome Games has proudly announced the launch of Aftercharge, a 3v3 team-based shooter, on Windows PC (Steam) and Xbox One.
- World of Warships Welcomes German Battleships
- World of Warships has welcomed a line of German battleships in its latest update, welcoming eight new warships to the German fleet.