The Secret World Celebrates Second Anniversary With Love & Loathing
Funcom’s The Secret World celebrates its second anniversary with a bang! The Guardians of Gaia event starts today, where massive Golems invade every game zone, and this year the players can take on an all new world boss in the city of Tokyo.
Many hours of new content is also introduced with a new mission pack for the Tokyo game zone called Sidestories: Love & Loathing. Here players get to fight off the demonic invasion of Tokyo or try their hand at complex Origami in a deep Investigation Mission, among many other challenges.
But that is not all – everyone playing The Secret World from today and until the 11th of July can enjoy these huge anniversary bonuses:
- Double Ability Points
- Extra Black Bullion Nightmare Dungeon Tokens
- 50% more Aureus of Initiation Scenario Tokens
- 50% more White Marks of Venice PvP Tokens
- 50% more AEGIS Reaserch XP in Tokyo
- Free Membership for Recruiting
For more info, visit http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/love_loathing_and_a_huge_anniversary_event
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Website Emerges for Scarlet Blade
- Aeria Games has unveiled the full website for Scarlet Blade, their upcoming mature MMORPG.
- Atlantica Online Unleashes Call of Kronos PvP System
- Nexon America introduces 9v9 PvP with Call of Kronos, a unique battlefield with special rewards.
- Cronous Ninth Season Update - Devil's Playground
- Cronous Ninth Season Update introduces a new area in the game called Devil's Playground. The game is a 3D fantasy MMORPG by NeoFun.