Jagged Alliance: Flashback’ Expands, Bringing More Features and Content
Full Control announced today that the next installment in the classic turn-based strategy franchise, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, has received a major content update with lots of new features, items and sectors.
For the first big update the focus has been on improving the combat experience, by adding more weapons and ammo types, allowing more tactical options and making it possible to reload guns. Throwables and a destructible environment have also been some of the first features to go in, while the whole northern part of the island has been opened up, significantly increasing the area for players to explore.
Jagged Alliance: Flashback update features:
- Advanced Combat (SMGs and Handguns added, Ammo types & Reloading)
- Female Mercenaries & Mercenary Variations
- Grenades & Destructible Environment
- Day/Night Cycle, Weather System
- Northern Island unlocked – 22 New Sectors
For more info, visit http://www.
Articles You May Enjoy
- BBC launches Doctor Who: Worlds in Time
- BBC Worldwide Digital Entertainment and Games, partnered with Three Rings, has officially launched Doctor Who: Worlds in Time.
- HiRez Speaks out Against Youtube Copyright Changes
- HiRez, Publisher of SMITE, Global Agenda, and Tribes Ascend, speaks out against recent Youtube copyright changes with a humorous new video.