Pathfinder Duels – Which Path Will You Take
Paizo’s hit tabletop RPG is moving to mobile devices in a big way, with Pathfinder Duels. It’s set in the Pathfinder Universe, extending and modifying the D&D 3rd Edition Rules by Wizards of the Coast. 37Games are bringing this title to mobile in card game format and is officially in Closed Beta testing in SEA/Australia for Android users. Simultaneous turn style battles await, to do battle against Greed and Evil. From the embodiment of evil that is the Magus class (represented by Seltyiel), the Sorcerer with their deep connection to the arcane (represented by Seoni), or the Investigator who seeks out the universal form of justice that they adhere to (represented by Quinn), there are plenty of options for players. A total of ten classes await, each represented by an Iconic Hero from the franchise. More classes and features will be unveiled as development continues also.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elvenar: Closed Beta Now Underway
- Today, InnoGames launched the closed beta of its online fantasy game Elvenar. The strategic city builder will start with a moderate number of ...
- Homefront The Revolution: New FPS Sequel Annouced
- Wage guerrilla warfare and reclaim the streets of Philadelphia in Homefront: The Revolution, a captivating new free-roaming FPS to be co-publi...
- World of Warships Blitz Launches on Mobile
- World of Warships is leaving the PC behind, and moving onto mobile with World of Warships Blitz.