Pathfinder Duels – Which Path Will You Take
Paizo’s hit tabletop RPG is moving to mobile devices in a big way, with Pathfinder Duels. It’s set in the Pathfinder Universe, extending and modifying the D&D 3rd Edition Rules by Wizards of the Coast. 37Games are bringing this title to mobile in card game format and is officially in Closed Beta testing in SEA/Australia for Android users. Simultaneous turn style battles await, to do battle against Greed and Evil. From the embodiment of evil that is the Magus class (represented by Seltyiel), the Sorcerer with their deep connection to the arcane (represented by Seoni), or the Investigator who seeks out the universal form of justice that they adhere to (represented by Quinn), there are plenty of options for players. A total of ten classes await, each represented by an Iconic Hero from the franchise. More classes and features will be unveiled as development continues also.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Announces 15-Year Anniversary World of Tanks Tournaments
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced a special World of Tanks tournament in celebration of the com...
- Entropia Universe Offers Classified Strongboxes
- The Classified Strongbox can also contain other valuable items such as pets, ammo or even H-DNA that provides instant revival after death.
- Infinite Crisis: Sinestro to be released on May 21st
- Get an early look at Sinestro in the latest Champion Profile video from Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Un...