Sword of the New World’s Spring Break
Sword of the New World is celebrating spring with a series of events in their “Spring Break Promotion.”
The events include Spring Fever (until April 7th), where players who collect a lucky 4-leaf clover from monsters will get an award from the Spring Maiden; a 20% drop bonus rate (until April 7th), and the preparation for the launch of Faction Wars on March 31st.
The Original Press Release:
Spring Break Comes to Sword of The New WorldWith Spring Comes Newness in Your Fantasy World
Irvine, Calif.– March 24, 2010 – Sword of the New World, a premier fantasy MMORPG title of GamersFirst (http://www.gamersfirst.com/), celebrates the dawn of spring with new promotions throughout the game. Players who are home and online for spring break can take advantage of the following promotions:
Spring Break Promotions
Spring Fever (3/17-4/7) – Players kill monsters to collect a lucky 4-leaf clover and receive an award from the Spring Maiden. Players who participate in 15/21 days of the event will receive an additional item.
Item of the Month Sale (3/24) – Series V of Andre’s and Karjalain’s Portmanteau costume boxes go on sale.
Faction Wars (starts 3/31) – Get ready for the next phase of colony wars. Strengthen your characters and claim your land on 3/31.
20 percent drop rate bonus (3/24-4/7) – on anything you kill across three servers of Sword of the New World.
To keep up with the changes and conversations in-game, follow us at these links:
Sword of the New World( Home Page) – www.gamersfirst.com/swordofthenewworld
Twitter – @SOTNW
Community Forum(s)- http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showforum=155&setlanguage=1&langid=en&setskin=1&skinid=11
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Hosts Ultimate God Weekend
- Hi-Rez Studios is offering players a chance to play all gods for free this weekend, May 30 through June 2.
- Terraria (Mobile): Update on Windows Phone Now Available
- 505 Games today announced a major mobile content update to its critically acclaimed sandbox hit game, Terraria. In this sweeping update, 505 G...
- Archlord 2 releases Guild Battles
- Starting today, new exciting features are available in Archlord 2, with the action-packed Guild Battles and a new area, El Dorado.