War Thunder Brings the Pain With New Anti-Air Defensive Vehicles
War Thunder reveals a new line of SPAAGs ready to give aircraft a healthy ration of flak.
Update 1.89 Imperial Navy introduced four new SPAAGs sitting at BR 10,0. Thanks to the fearsome Soviet Tunguska, top jets are already well aware of how deadly the combination of air-to-air missiles and a modern radar station is. Now, there are even more SPAAGs like that — the US, Germany, the UK and France all have their own.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly Hut Stream (4/4) Featuring Original Blood & The Elder Scrolls Online
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Doom Multiplayer Beta Preview
- The first thing I noticed when getting into the game, is that they followed the trends of the last generation of successful FPS games.
- Pokémon Go Servers Crushed Due to Popularity
- Too many Pokemon Masters in the making. . .