Sword of the New World’s Spring Break
Sword of the New World is celebrating spring with a series of events in their “Spring Break Promotion.”
The events include Spring Fever (until April 7th), where players who collect a lucky 4-leaf clover from monsters will get an award from the Spring Maiden; a 20% drop bonus rate (until April 7th), and the preparation for the launch of Faction Wars on March 31st.
The Original Press Release:
Spring Break Comes to Sword of The New WorldWith Spring Comes Newness in Your Fantasy World
Irvine, Calif.– March 24, 2010 – Sword of the New World, a premier fantasy MMORPG title of GamersFirst (http://www.gamersfirst.com/), celebrates the dawn of spring with new promotions throughout the game. Players who are home and online for spring break can take advantage of the following promotions:
Spring Break Promotions
Spring Fever (3/17-4/7) – Players kill monsters to collect a lucky 4-leaf clover and receive an award from the Spring Maiden. Players who participate in 15/21 days of the event will receive an additional item.
Item of the Month Sale (3/24) – Series V of Andre’s and Karjalain’s Portmanteau costume boxes go on sale.
Faction Wars (starts 3/31) – Get ready for the next phase of colony wars. Strengthen your characters and claim your land on 3/31.
20 percent drop rate bonus (3/24-4/7) – on anything you kill across three servers of Sword of the New World.
To keep up with the changes and conversations in-game, follow us at these links:
Sword of the New World( Home Page) – www.gamersfirst.com/swordofthenewworld
Twitter – @SOTNW
Community Forum(s)- http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showforum=155&setlanguage=1&langid=en&setskin=1&skinid=11
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers and Heroes: Starfall Available Now
- Good news, Villagers and Heroes fans! Starfall, the expansion to the title is now live on PC and Android!
- Hackers Take Down Multiple Game Services
- Updated news about hacking activity that takes down major gaming communities, from League of Legends to Battle.net.
- The Culling Trials of the Isle Update Coming Soon
- The Trials of the Isle update, bringing new features like private lobbies, female playable characters, and special Trials Matches.