Project Genom Adds New Progression and Equipment Systems
Project Genom’s latest update introduces a new character progression and equipment systems.
The new Genom window shows all 12 paths of character development, each with six skills and multiple nodes that offer character features. Six character organism systems allow for the management of mutations and control of diseases.
Equipment changes involve the transition to a drag-and-drop slot system, an expandable inventory, and development requirements.
Project Genom is also planning on soon increasing the size of locations, adding new quest mechanics, introducing a new transport system, and improving character animations and controls.
More info on these changes is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- BOID is out now on Steam
- BOID, the new online strategy game from award-winning Contre Jour developer Mokus Games, is now available on Steam for $2.99.
- Xsyon MMORPG Update Welcomes New Players
- Xsyon introduces a weekend update that makes the game more newbie friendly, while offering two new servers dedicated to PvE or PvP.
- Master X Master Announces Titan Ruins Testing
- NCSoft has announced that Master X Master (MXM)'s next playtest will focus on Ranked PvP.