SEGA Announces Pre-Reg for Mobile RPG Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2
Shin Megami Tensei fans rejoice! The pre-registration for Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2 has begun globally. Based on the Shin Megami Tensei series by Atlus, this mobile game will feature demon summoning, negotiations, and fusions, alongside 3D dungeon exploration. Liberation Dx2 is already out in Japan, and this will be the first time that an English version of the game is globally available to both Android and iOS users. Users can take advantage of enemy weaknesses in combat with the press-turn combat system, and Demons can be conversed with via negotiations, and strengthened by combining them with the fusion system.
Features of Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2:
- Features new elements such as evolvement, enhancement, and assisting other players in battle.
- Familiar series demons are reproduced with high quality, 3DCG models.
- “Aura Gate” 3D dungeons provide a challenge, and for PvP, there’s “Dx2 Duel” that lets players compete with others and test their strength.
- The game features a story of Devil Downloads, also known as Dx2, wherein a secret organization called the “Liberators” are fighting in conflict against the opposing faction of antagonists, known as “Acolytes.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest May Survivor League Begins
- Studio Wildcard announced today the start of the May ‘Survivor League’ for its competitive spin-off ARK: Survival of the Fittest.
- League of Angels Welcomes Kali
- Introducing Kali, a mysterious and powerful Angel and one of the main characters of LoA2 (also known as Theresa).