MapleStory MapleFest Revealed MapleStory and MapleStory 2 Updates
Around 500 fans came together to celebrate MapleStory and MapleStory 2, at the second annual MapleStory Fest. This took place on May 11th, in Downtown Los Angeles. This event sold out in just four minutes, and a great deal of fun was had by all. Maplers from around the world came together for a MapleStory-themed live concert, connected with content creators, and cosplay fans got to show off their best MapleStory designs. But more importantly, the MapleStory developers had some huge news for both games.
For MapleStory, a new update is hitting the game on June 12th, which includes the first new character to be released after the Black Mage update: Pathfinder! MapleStory 2 fans aren’t going to be left out either! On May 30th, MapleStory 2 players are going to get a new class, the Striker. The STriker is a fearless master of combat, who uses bare-handed martial arts to demolish his foes. Alongside the new class comes Eye of Lapenta, which will introduce exciting new storylines, new dungeons, and amazing ascendent gear. This summer update also raises the level cap to 70 and activates Rank 2 skills for all jobs. There are more big MapleStory updates coming this summer, so stay tuned!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- KingsRoad and Ballistic Among First Titles on New Yahoo Games Network
- Yahoo Games Network launches with several MMO titles among its launch offerings.
- World of Warships: Legends Introduces German Navy in Latest Update
- World of Warships: Legends is getting set for a massive update that will add a slew of content to the console edition of the shooter.
- Knights Chronicle Celebrates 100th Day with In-Game Events
- Netmarble is celebrating 100 Days of Knights Chronicle, and with this comes with an in-game event and a new character.