MapleStory MapleFest Revealed MapleStory and MapleStory 2 Updates
Around 500 fans came together to celebrate MapleStory and MapleStory 2, at the second annual MapleStory Fest. This took place on May 11th, in Downtown Los Angeles. This event sold out in just four minutes, and a great deal of fun was had by all. Maplers from around the world came together for a MapleStory-themed live concert, connected with content creators, and cosplay fans got to show off their best MapleStory designs. But more importantly, the MapleStory developers had some huge news for both games.
For MapleStory, a new update is hitting the game on June 12th, which includes the first new character to be released after the Black Mage update: Pathfinder! MapleStory 2 fans aren’t going to be left out either! On May 30th, MapleStory 2 players are going to get a new class, the Striker. The STriker is a fearless master of combat, who uses bare-handed martial arts to demolish his foes. Alongside the new class comes Eye of Lapenta, which will introduce exciting new storylines, new dungeons, and amazing ascendent gear. This summer update also raises the level cap to 70 and activates Rank 2 skills for all jobs. There are more big MapleStory updates coming this summer, so stay tuned!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon’s Dragon Nest Adds Level 70 Cap Update, New Dungeons and More
- Nexon announces the release of a new update for Dragon Nest that raises the level cap, introduces advanced skills, and adds new content.
- New Mist Champions Revealed for Guild Wars 2's Stronghold PvP Mode
- The addition of Mist Champions allows combatants to purchase highly specialized champions which can be summoned to turn the tide of battle.
- Heroes Evolved Coming to Steam
- R2 Games has announced that after a successful Steam Greenlight campaign, Heroes Evolved will soon launch on Steam.