MapleStory MapleFest Revealed MapleStory and MapleStory 2 Updates
Around 500 fans came together to celebrate MapleStory and MapleStory 2, at the second annual MapleStory Fest. This took place on May 11th, in Downtown Los Angeles. This event sold out in just four minutes, and a great deal of fun was had by all. Maplers from around the world came together for a MapleStory-themed live concert, connected with content creators, and cosplay fans got to show off their best MapleStory designs. But more importantly, the MapleStory developers had some huge news for both games.
For MapleStory, a new update is hitting the game on June 12th, which includes the first new character to be released after the Black Mage update: Pathfinder! MapleStory 2 fans aren’t going to be left out either! On May 30th, MapleStory 2 players are going to get a new class, the Striker. The STriker is a fearless master of combat, who uses bare-handed martial arts to demolish his foes. Alongside the new class comes Eye of Lapenta, which will introduce exciting new storylines, new dungeons, and amazing ascendent gear. This summer update also raises the level cap to 70 and activates Rank 2 skills for all jobs. There are more big MapleStory updates coming this summer, so stay tuned!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Edda: 50 Free J-coin Promo Available
- Legend of Edda- Global edition” team has announced that new comers can receive free 50 J-coin by sign up for Legend of Edda from now. 50 J-c...
- Boss Key Productions Announces Debut Title LawBreakers
- Boss Key Productions today announced the official title of its highly-anticipated first game: LawBreakers (formerly known by its codename, “...
- Shotgun News 11/7: Rift, TSW, Wow, and More!
- Daily dose of MMO news with World of Warcraft, Rift, The Secret World and more.