MapleStory MapleFest Revealed MapleStory and MapleStory 2 Updates
Around 500 fans came together to celebrate MapleStory and MapleStory 2, at the second annual MapleStory Fest. This took place on May 11th, in Downtown Los Angeles. This event sold out in just four minutes, and a great deal of fun was had by all. Maplers from around the world came together for a MapleStory-themed live concert, connected with content creators, and cosplay fans got to show off their best MapleStory designs. But more importantly, the MapleStory developers had some huge news for both games.
For MapleStory, a new update is hitting the game on June 12th, which includes the first new character to be released after the Black Mage update: Pathfinder! MapleStory 2 fans aren’t going to be left out either! On May 30th, MapleStory 2 players are going to get a new class, the Striker. The STriker is a fearless master of combat, who uses bare-handed martial arts to demolish his foes. Alongside the new class comes Eye of Lapenta, which will introduce exciting new storylines, new dungeons, and amazing ascendent gear. This summer update also raises the level cap to 70 and activates Rank 2 skills for all jobs. There are more big MapleStory updates coming this summer, so stay tuned!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Grand Finals - Worlds 2017
- The final week of Worlds 2017 is here at last.
- Anime Trumps begins closed beta
- NGames has announced the start of closed beta testing for Anime Trumps today at 6 pm Pacific.
- Eden Eternal Brimming with New Features
- Aeria Games unveils a major update to Eden Eternal, introducing hours of new content and a raise of the level cap to 100.