Monster Hunter Frontier might get Localized
An internal interview with Capcom’s Deputy Head of Games Development, Yoshinori Ono, has revealed possible machinations to localize Monster Hunter Frontier as Monster Hunter Frontier G, an English version catered to western gaming styles and available for the PC, Xbox, Playstation, and even Wii U.
The overall concept behind this strategy seems to be Capcom’s focus on catering to as large of a market as possible. As such they are putting higher priority on this title to the west rather than east where console gaming is still huge and widely available compared to the free online focus on most Asian nations.
The full interview can be found on Capcom’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Half-Minute Hero 2 Review
- Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming is charming and clever, offering lots of throwbacks to the days of more pixelated RPGs.
- Total War Rome II + CoH 2 Hosts Anti-Valentine's Day Event
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd present the rematch of the heavyweight strategy gaming contest they said could never happen, wi...
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces Retro-Gaming Mode
- Jump into a retro world through the month of April in Guild Wars 2.