Monster Hunter Frontier might get Localized
An internal interview with Capcom’s Deputy Head of Games Development, Yoshinori Ono, has revealed possible machinations to localize Monster Hunter Frontier as Monster Hunter Frontier G, an English version catered to western gaming styles and available for the PC, Xbox, Playstation, and even Wii U.
The overall concept behind this strategy seems to be Capcom’s focus on catering to as large of a market as possible. As such they are putting higher priority on this title to the west rather than east where console gaming is still huge and widely available compared to the free online focus on most Asian nations.
The full interview can be found on Capcom’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AdventureQuest 3D Announces Launch Date
- Artix Entertainment announced today they will be launching AdventureQuest 3D (AQ3D) in October 2016.
- War Thunder Revisits WW2 Chronicles Event
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that War Thunder is currently running its WW2 event series.
- Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Takes to the Skies
- Online games publisher, NGames, has today announced that free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom, will be taking to the skies for its next r...