Monster Hunter Frontier might get Localized
An internal interview with Capcom’s Deputy Head of Games Development, Yoshinori Ono, has revealed possible machinations to localize Monster Hunter Frontier as Monster Hunter Frontier G, an English version catered to western gaming styles and available for the PC, Xbox, Playstation, and even Wii U.
The overall concept behind this strategy seems to be Capcom’s focus on catering to as large of a market as possible. As such they are putting higher priority on this title to the west rather than east where console gaming is still huge and widely available compared to the free online focus on most Asian nations.
The full interview can be found on Capcom’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe Jagex Press Preview
- Jagex invited us to a reveal event in San Francisco, CA for their upcoming game, Transformers Universe.
- Nexon America Announces Riders of Icarus
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment invite players to Riders of Icarus, an upcoming free-to-play action-adventure MMORPG.
- Heroes in the Sky Launches Occupational War
- GamesCampus has launched a new battleground for Heroes in the Sky titled Occupational War.