Pokemon Masters Begins Pre-Registration
A new Pokemon adventure is beginning this summer, with Pokemon Masters for both iOS and Android devices. Players will engage in 3-on-3 Pokemon Battles in real-time against AI opponents. Pokemon Masters takes place on a new island, Pasio, where Trainers and Pokemon from every Pokemon region gather to compete. Those who pre-register for the game will receive a notification for the launch, which is later this summer. Pokemon Masters also released a series of gameplay trailers today to go into greater detail about how the game works, so players can get ready for it. A preview version also releases on Android devices in Singapore tomorrow, and will also be coming soon to Canada.
In the preview version, players in these regions will be able to enjoy select content from the game before it launches worldwide without needing to pre-register on Google Play. All player progress during this time period will be saved and carried forward to the final version of the game. Pokemon Masters will also be a free-to-play game with in-app purchases for compatible devices. It will be available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Snail Games Latest Action MMORPG, Blade Reborn, Available Globally
- Snail Games has just unveiled the global launch of their latest action MMORPG, Blade Reborn on both iOS and Android.
- Phantom of the Kill Enters Holiday Season with 'Holy Light' Event
- Phantom of the Kill is entering the holiday season right, with the Holy Light event.
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms Review
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms is a multiplayer Strategy game. The game is free-to-play and features hex-based city building, resource management