Pokemon Masters Begins Pre-Registration
A new Pokemon adventure is beginning this summer, with Pokemon Masters for both iOS and Android devices. Players will engage in 3-on-3 Pokemon Battles in real-time against AI opponents. Pokemon Masters takes place on a new island, Pasio, where Trainers and Pokemon from every Pokemon region gather to compete. Those who pre-register for the game will receive a notification for the launch, which is later this summer. Pokemon Masters also released a series of gameplay trailers today to go into greater detail about how the game works, so players can get ready for it. A preview version also releases on Android devices in Singapore tomorrow, and will also be coming soon to Canada.
In the preview version, players in these regions will be able to enjoy select content from the game before it launches worldwide without needing to pre-register on Google Play. All player progress during this time period will be saved and carried forward to the final version of the game. Pokemon Masters will also be a free-to-play game with in-app purchases for compatible devices. It will be available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: The Meridian System
- Learn more about Age of Wushu's Meridian system in this new close-up.
- League of Legends Updates Champion Mastery Beta
- While details are sparse, Riot confirms the recent additions of end-of-match animations for rank leveling, special titles based on a champion
- Age of Wushu: Winds of Destiny Now Available
- The latest expansion to martial arts MMO from Snail Games, Age of Wushu: Winds of Destiny, officially launched Wednesday, October 15th.