Monster Hunter Frontier might get Localized
An internal interview with Capcom’s Deputy Head of Games Development, Yoshinori Ono, has revealed possible machinations to localize Monster Hunter Frontier as Monster Hunter Frontier G, an English version catered to western gaming styles and available for the PC, Xbox, Playstation, and even Wii U.
The overall concept behind this strategy seems to be Capcom’s focus on catering to as large of a market as possible. As such they are putting higher priority on this title to the west rather than east where console gaming is still huge and widely available compared to the free online focus on most Asian nations.
The full interview can be found on Capcom’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of Rights Passes 50% Funding and Steam Greenlight
- Campfire Games is excited to announce that War of Rights has been approved on Steam Greenlight along with reaching 50% funding.
- League of Legends: Ekko in Review
- Ekko shines in a solo-lane, and I feel like he could even break down tanks with a little dedication, but his spot is mid.
- Webzen to Bring ELOA to North America and Europe
- Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that the Triple-A Fantasy MMORPG ELOA.