Monster Hunter Frontier might get Localized
An internal interview with Capcom’s Deputy Head of Games Development, Yoshinori Ono, has revealed possible machinations to localize Monster Hunter Frontier as Monster Hunter Frontier G, an English version catered to western gaming styles and available for the PC, Xbox, Playstation, and even Wii U.
The overall concept behind this strategy seems to be Capcom’s focus on catering to as large of a market as possible. As such they are putting higher priority on this title to the west rather than east where console gaming is still huge and widely available compared to the free online focus on most Asian nations.
The full interview can be found on Capcom’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 Review
- If you’ve never played an Elder Scrolls game before, and are a fan of in depth character development, you’re in for a treat.
- MapleStory 2013 Updated Review!
- You heard of MapleStory, right? If you’ve followed MMOs at least beyond the surface level, you’ll know that it is a 2D, sprite based MMO.
- Alteil Horizons Relaunches on Kickstarter
- Well although Alteil Horizons failed to fully fund, they haven't given up. Today marks the relaunch of their Kickstarter and they've...