Monster Hunter Frontier might get Localized
An internal interview with Capcom’s Deputy Head of Games Development, Yoshinori Ono, has revealed possible machinations to localize Monster Hunter Frontier as Monster Hunter Frontier G, an English version catered to western gaming styles and available for the PC, Xbox, Playstation, and even Wii U.
The overall concept behind this strategy seems to be Capcom’s focus on catering to as large of a market as possible. As such they are putting higher priority on this title to the west rather than east where console gaming is still huge and widely available compared to the free online focus on most Asian nations.
The full interview can be found on Capcom’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 5 Recap
- Worlds history has been made on Group Stage Day 5!
- League of Legends Season 6 and Jhin Review
- The nature of social media is also changing with League of Legends! Clubs and party features are well on the way, not now but in the future.
- Final Fantasy XI December Version Update Continues Adoulin Lore
- Square Enix, Inc. announced today that at 1:00 p.m. (Pacific) the December version update for FINAL FANTASY® XI will go live.