Monster Hunter Frontier might get Localized
An internal interview with Capcom’s Deputy Head of Games Development, Yoshinori Ono, has revealed possible machinations to localize Monster Hunter Frontier as Monster Hunter Frontier G, an English version catered to western gaming styles and available for the PC, Xbox, Playstation, and even Wii U.
The overall concept behind this strategy seems to be Capcom’s focus on catering to as large of a market as possible. As such they are putting higher priority on this title to the west rather than east where console gaming is still huge and widely available compared to the free online focus on most Asian nations.
The full interview can be found on Capcom’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/22: ArcheAge, LoL, League of Angels, and more!
- A daily shot of MMO news featuring the best and biggest news in the industry.
- Defy Gravity in Lawbreakers, Available Now
- Possibly the most fast-paced and ultra-competitive FPS to come out in years, Lawbreakers defies both expectations and gravity.
- Rise of Incarnates Showcases New Character, Map and Special Event
- Zeus will join the roster of Rise of Incarnates characters and a brand new map set in Washington D.C will be available soon.