Monster Hunter Frontier might get Localized
An internal interview with Capcom’s Deputy Head of Games Development, Yoshinori Ono, has revealed possible machinations to localize Monster Hunter Frontier as Monster Hunter Frontier G, an English version catered to western gaming styles and available for the PC, Xbox, Playstation, and even Wii U.
The overall concept behind this strategy seems to be Capcom’s focus on catering to as large of a market as possible. As such they are putting higher priority on this title to the west rather than east where console gaming is still huge and widely available compared to the free online focus on most Asian nations.
The full interview can be found on Capcom’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Thieves Guild DLC Review
- This DLC is a huge departure of what I’ve seen in ESO, and I honestly love it.
- GunDog Early Access Begins Thursday June 27th
- Players looking to get an extra day of practice in on OGPlanet’s upcoming Canine shooter, GunDog, featuring four distinct classes have one d...
- MARVEL Future Fight Recruits Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- MARVEL Future Fight has released the newest update featuring brand new characters from Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.