Master of Orion to Launch August 25
WG Labs has announced that Master of Orion will launch globally on August 25, 2016.
Master of Orion is a reboot of the classic 4X space strategy title released in 1993. WG Labs aims to bring the best elements of the original game series while adding new gameplay mechanics to keep the modern gamer engaged. MoO will feature ten races and feature voice acting from Mark Hamill (Star Wars), Michael Dorn (Star Trek: The Next Generation), Alan Tudyk (Firefly) and more.
Jacob Beucler, Publishing Product Director, Master of Orion said:
The journey for Master of Orion’s reboot has been an amazing one, and now we’ve approached our destination. Along for the ride was the Master of Orion community, sharing their thoughts and guiding us toward an amazing Master of Orion experience for the new age!
Players who purchase Master of Orion will get a free copy of the 1997 RTS classic, Total Annihilation, by linking to a Wargaming Account. The standard edition will be available for $29.99, while the Collector’s Edition will be $49.99 and feature a digital art book, soundtrack, retro ship skins, and an exclusive race, the Terran Khanate.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Full Review
- If building is your deal, and you want to play with a bunch of your friends without buying a server or any of that nonsense, Trove is certainl
- Gaijin Releases Original Game Soundtrack for War Thunder
- Gaijin Entertainment has released the full original War Thunder soundtrack to fans (http://warthunder.com/en/soundtrack). Split into two album...
- Nosgoth Shutting Down May 31
- A post on the main blog for Nosgoth has confirmed that the Legacy of Kain MOBA will be ceasing development, shutting down its servers in May.