Fruit Warriors Launches August 11
37Games has announced that its latest game, Fruit Warriors, will launch on August 11, 2016 at 08:00 EST.
Fruit Warriors is an SRPG with no classes. Instead players can choose to play as a male or female hero, and can freely choose what skills they want to use for combat. Skills include active, passive, and trait skills, letting players find various strategies to face the game’s enemies.
To balance this freedom, players can only set five ultimate skills at the same time, and powerful skills use a larger amount of resources, requiring that players plan their attacks carefully rather than going full force.
Check out the game at its official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ronan Redux: The Grand Chase Spell Knight Gets Remastered
- Today KOG Games, publisher of the hit free-to-play MMO Brawler, Grand Chase, releases the highly anticipated Ronan character renewal.
- Trapping Ranger Class Arrives in Elsword
- Rena's new class allows her some fatal moves and traps, a PvP game-changing skill for Elsword players.
- Daybreak Games Announces Halloween Updates
- Daybreak Games is kicking off its annual Halloween seasonal events and promotions for players across all its titles.