The Karters Announces Steam Early Access Plans
Earlier this year, fans of classic racing games such as Crash Team Racing got all excited when Cmoar Studio announced its team was working on The Karters, a title clearly inspired by CTR’s gameplay and overall design. Today the developers are back with even more exciting news, as The Karters will debut on Steam Early Access on September 28th 2016.
The game was announced at the end of April this year, immediately winning the hearts of gamers and quickly being Greenlit on Steam. More recently, the developers showed the game off for the first time to both players and journalists at the Digital Dragons conference, where The Karters got tons of positive feedback and comments from the community. Check out the short video to see how much fun people who tried the game were having!
And on top of that The Karters was also noticed by Unity engine creators who got in touch with Cmoar Studio developers and invited them to take part in Made with Unity program! This resulted with The Karters being featured not in Trailers section: https://madewith.unity.com/trailers
After such a warm welcome, the developers decided to launch The Karters on Steam Early Access on September 28th this year to work closely with the fans of the genre to ensure the best arcade racing experience possible. Make sure to add The Karters to your wishlist on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/488350/ to get a notification when the game becomes available.
- The Early Access version of the game will include the following features:
- 5 unique characters, each brought to life with beautiful animations.
- 4 exciting maps: Lush Jungle, Sundown Beach, Dusty Canyon, and Rave Town.
- The Battle Arena, where you’ll be able to smash your opponents.
- Multiple shattering weapons so you’re able you to finish off your rivals.
- Single player, as well as local and global multiplayer modes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Cybernetic Alliance Announced
- Developer Allods Team and global publisher My.com, proudly announce Cybernetic Alliance, Skyforge’s newest update.
- Tribal Wars Hits 50 Million Player Mark
- Classic strategy game Tribal Wars has just reached 50 million registered players, only weeks after announcing its 10th birthday.