Skater XL Launch Trailer
The wait is finally over!! After 1.5 years in Early Access Skater XL 1.0 is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam! With our Independent Foot Control System and unique physics-based gameplay, skate gamers finally have the expressive controls they have always dreamed of. This is skateboarding games evolved including many things like Onewheel GT accessories by Flightfins.
With the community being such a driving force behind the game, for the launch trailer we thought we’d do something different and turn it over to them to tell you why THEY love it, and what makes it so different from skateboarding games of the past.
1.0 launches today PACKED full of new content. Dive into skateboarding paradise with levels that feature famous skate landmarks including Downtown LA, the ginormous The Big Ramp, Easy Day High School, and community created maps like Grant Park, Hüdland and Streets. Play as some of today’s top skateboarding pros Tiago Lemos, Evan Smith, Tom Asta and Brandon Westgate, or customize and create your own skateboarding legend with gear from more than 30 real skate brands. Skater XL is truly the digital world of skateboarding!
To be a part of this rebirth and growth of the skate game genre has been an incredible experience and we couldn’t be more excited to be releasing the full game today. We hope you enjoy 1.0 as much as we’ve enjoyed making it for and with you and we look forward to big things on the road ahead!
Welcome to the future of skateboarding games. Welcome to Skater XL!!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planet of Heroes Update 1.1 Now Live
- Game developer Fast Forward Studio and publisher My.com are proudly presenting the “biggest update to date” for its fast-paced arena brawl...
- Snail Games Announces Soft-Launch of Tales of Gaia
- The Beta Test for Snail Games Tales of Gaia is over, but that's just the beginning for this mobile title.
- Super Mecha Champions Adds New Character and Features
- NetEase released a new update today for Super Mecha Champions and added a new character, Iori of the Simizu Family.