Red Orchestra 2: Reinforcement Update Pack Released
Tripwire Interactive and Antimatter Games are pleased to announce that the Reinforcement Update Pack for Red Orchestra 2, PC Gamer’s 2011 First-Person Shooter Game of the Year (Multiplayer), is available now on Steam and can be downloaded here!
To celebrate the release of the update, Red Orchestra 2 & Rising Storm are FREE to play on Steam until Monday October 26th (10AM PST/1PM EST) and during this time the game is also on sale for 75% off!
- The Reinforcement Update Pack consists of:
- Incoming new map: Barrikady Factory. Barrikady is a combined effort between Tripwire and community members, now being released into the Beta Map Pack DLC, so we can get some final feedback on the gameplay, while it gets its final polish, ready for an “official” release soon
- Fixed kick voting
- Fixed team selection locking up when a player swaps from spectating one team, to playing for the other
- Fixed single bullet reload interruption having major sync issues in online play
- Fixed edge case where pump action shotguns could sometimes reload more shells than they actually had
- Fixed Battlefield Commission scene being badly broken in Eyefinity
- Fixed burning players being unable to see themselves on fire
- Updated C96 pistol sound references to use the correct sounds, not the ppsh sounds.
- Tweaked recoil values of all machine guns to increase difficulty of shooting accurately
- Removed force walk when firing an MG
NOTE: Preload the Barrikady Factory map by downloading the Free Beta Community Map pack here!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Torchlight Frontiers Reveals Relic Weapons for The Shared World ARPG
- Torchlight Frontiers will have some exciting weapons to collect, in the form of Relic Weapons, in the Shared-World ARPG.
- Legion TD 2 Kickstarter Nears Strong Finish
- The Kickstarter for Legion TD 2 (LTD2), which has raised almost $60,000, ends on March 31st.
- The Repopulation: Update 15.5.1 Summary
- This Tuesday, The Repopulation updated with build 15.5.1, adding several improvements and tweaks to the game.